Assalamualaikum my name is nur atirah~~ 안녕하세요 사람들!!내 이름 아티랗 입니다~~많이 사랑해주세요! 화이팅!!!!! do read do follow ok?

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Thank You

You probably hated me all day
You still don’t know me, stupid
Your birthday comes only once a year
How could I forget?
I’m sorry I couldn’t express my heart for all this time
I guess I was too shy to say I love you
Will you close your eyes?
Congratulations, happy birthday to my love
I won’t change, I’ll make your heart race every day
I promise you
Thank you so much, thank you for my love
For being born today, for coming to me
Meeting you was a great fortune in my life
Now blow out the candles, my love
The only thing I can do is
To love you even more
There might be times when I hurt you
But please know this one thing
Just like always, just like now
I love you, you’re my everything to me
Even after ten years, it’ll be like only one day has passed
I won’t change, I’ll make your heart race every day
I promise you, my love
It still feels like a dream
An angel is looking at me and smiling
Like this
Even if I yell I love you endlessly
It’s not enough
Lonely and hard days won’t be scary if we’re together
I’ll give you things that always overflow
Thank you so much, thank you for my love
For being born, for being by my side
I am born again because I met you
Now will you put this ring on? My love

No comments:

Post a Comment